#parody

Instagram photos and videos #parody Instagram photos and videos
  • Parody writer Adam Schiff’s job is to creatively connect dots not actually connected to sell a fairy tale impeachment narrative with 3% of a story. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure the American public gets the other 97%. @akarl_smith - Lee Zeldin
  • So now Albanese floating the scaling back of health and education spending Along with his stupidly insulting message at this critical climate juncture of embracing coal ... because somewhere down the track it will build wind-turbines. Almost parody. - 💧 Coalition Tea Lady
  • “D’Aulnoy & her peers used exaggeration and parody to unsettle the conventions that constrained women’s freedom & agency. ” And a new word: furphy (Australian for something like a memorate/urban legend). - Maria Tatar
  • Toni Collette Channels Her Inner Gwyneth Paltrow as Wellness Guru in Hilarious Knives Out Parody - People
  • This parody Twitter account translates Trump tweets into Jar Jar Binks' language - New York Post
  • Parody confirmed @RitaPanahi - Islamicat 💣😾🕌
  • Lemurverse is a satirical parody response to the 'Dravidian' politics of South India, especially Tamil Nadu - OpIndia.com
  • Beyond parody: "We need all people who care about climate change to understand that they’re part of the problem just by wearing clothes." Making people feel guilty for wearing clothes is... not how to build a broad coalition to fight climate change. - Yascha Mounk
  • 'Act now,' delete the cow: Devin Nunes' attorney demands Democrat remove Twitter parody account in letter | Via: Newsweek - SafetyPin-Daily
  • The Gundam Soccer Parody We Need - Kotaku - ガンダム最新情報
  • ‘The Office! A Musical Parody’ definitely isn’t in the humor business - The Boston Globe
  • Hey @DevinCow you keep getting famouser and famouser. ‘Act Now,' Delete The Cow: Devin Nunes' Lawyer Demands Democrat Remove Twitter Parody Account - anna ray
  • I love ‘Crime after Crime’: Watch this parody song about US President Donald Trump’s misdeeds - Eduardo Delia
  • Some case of fraud... "Not a single Exxon shareholder at trial claimed to have been deceived." The only actual fraud is the climate movement. - Steve Milloy
  • 'El Bloombito' Twitter parody account reemerges as Michael Bloomberg considers presidential run - Newsweek
  • Not to meme too hard, but this entire article reads like an "OK Boomer" parody... - Zack Davisson @AnimeNYC U14
  • This is hard to believe - a newspaper report on the release of a film trailer that cites a damning report from the same newspaper on the previous trailer, which, supposedly ‘outraged’ ‘fans’. It’s like a parody of media reporting - except it’s genuine. - Bruce Bennett
  • I love savage reviews. "Gratingly obvious every wearisome step of the way, and occasionally vulgar in uninteresting ways, the show reeks of desperation" - Jonathan "Boo and Vote" Cohn
  • Not a parody. My husband just died, and I really want to sleep with his caregiver. - Larry O'Connor

Recent

Worshippers using the free version of a popular Islamic prayer app were forced to sit through wudu-c

Worshippers using the free version of a popular Islamic prayer app were forced to sit through wudu-challenging ads prior to hearing the athan. “I had to watch a ‘30 Day Brazili...

1997 Betty Boop “Betty Jeans for Women” Shirt 🔥🔥🔥 I like this simple graphic because it

1997 Betty Boop “Betty Jeans for Women” Shirt 🔥🔥🔥 I like this simple graphic because it still pops out from the shirt. You know my girl always knows how to dress! 💎...

Ever wondered what Dancing Queen would sound like if it was a country song?? 🤠 We were thinking s

Ever wondered what Dancing Queen would sound like if it was a country song?? 🤠 We were thinking something like this... If you enjoyed, please tap the paper airplane icon and add...

🆕360 - Breaking Science. Nuestra última parodia disponible. Consíguela en https://www.friking.e

🆕360 - Breaking Science. Nuestra última parodia disponible. Consíguela en https://www.friking.es/breaking-science o en nuestras tiendas a pie de calle. También disponible en...


Ranked